Please, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +18.104.22.168.13.98
Your company wants to operate in new areas? Self-motivated, entrepreneurial “can-do” attitude, I am open to lead your new international business development challenges, from start-ups to new divisions within global companies
A strategic thinker, I am constantly investigating new technological areas and complex business software / IT solutions: SaaS, Cloud, security, mobility, payment, ERP solutions and other emerging technologies.
An experienced leader and change manager, I demonstrate a proven history of success directing in sales, marketing and operations business for product leveraging Cloud computing, SAP/Purchase to Pay/Order to cash solutions, and Corporate eCommerce technology.
Throughout a career spanning 2 decades of executive-level management aligning strategy, processes and tools with corporate goals , I have managed multi cultural teams, including offshore, to sell enterprise solution to corporate accounts, ecommerce and SMB on B2B2C markets. Orchestrating the account delivery strategy, incorporating and working with Software, Services, Support/Maintenance, Partners and Channels, I have established and driven the profitability of both dynamic companies.
A tenacious, dynamic and results driven executive leader, I have guided firms through organic and external growth in challenging economic conditions, with experience in infusing continuous improvements to optimize operations and performance with extensive experience in communicating with C-Level Executives
Specialties and Executive Expertise
International, Go to Market, Key Accounts and cross-network to multi-channel, Sourcing, purchasing and supplychain, Process and operations improvement, Security and compliance, Change Leadership, Cloud - SaaS - PaaS / BI, CRM, ERP / Marketplace & Supplier management, P2P, Order to Cash, multi-cultural team management, Performance Management, Board & Investor relationships enabler, M&A
- Served as primary leadership force for business development throughout Southern Europe spanning sales, marketing, and operations as leader of 20-person team. Established and implemented business and SAP cloud strategy. Re-engineered sales and operations teams after acquisition of €2.7 million SEMEA enterprise Achatpro. Oversaw buyer and supplier sales as well as division of 8 key account management professionals responsible for more than 40 accounts including CHUs, Michelin, Faurecia, Total, ENI, Casino, Arkema, and Atos. Fuelled total company growth by generating operational cash flow increase of 150% throughout Southern Europe. Achieved over €30 million within 12 months; boosted revenue from 10% to 15%. Secured €10 million SaaS agreement with alliance of over 50 French national hospitals.
à mars 2008
- I build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers community throughout Europe. blue chips customers are Techdata, Actebis, Ebay, Amazon, PriceMinister, Boulanger, 3suisses, Pixmania/DSG group,...
- Accelerated customer revenues, assuring retention and launching key CRM tools.
- Secured B2B and B2C contracts with customers including Techdata, Amazon.com, eBay, Auchan South Europe, Price Minister, and Acer.
- Established B2B strategy, products, and tools, fuelling highly profitable market growth in partnership with marketing, operations, and support teams in Moscow, US, and Switzerland.
- Fuelled growth of European business from $500,000 to $11.6 million in revenue by end of tenure.
- Cooperated with COMEX to reposition company’s initial public offering.
- Overachieved of 147% the annual revenue goal in Southern Europe, serving as source of 1/3rd of total company revenues in Europe.
à août 2007
- Recruited to mastermind large-scale rollout and strategic delivery of services for B2B and B2C markets as leader of management-level team responsible for German, UK, and Scandinavian markets. Assured sustainability of B2C business; developed customer retention programmes.
à janvier 2002
- Led multi-channel business development throughout Germany, UK, France, and Benelux regions.
à janvier 2001
- Established Southern Europe operations spanning legal, sales, media relations, professional services, growth management, and recruitment strategy as leader of 15-person team. Analysed markets and qualified key prospects. Managed key accounts. Implemented lead generation programme, tracking software, and financial processes and tools. Managed and negotiated budget. Deal security and compliance issues internally and with customers.
- When I left, Backweb is established from start up to the leader (98% Market Share) of Push Solutions in my territorries.
NETSCAPE COMMUNICATIONS (AOL)
à mars 1998
à janvier 1998
- 6+$ Mio achieved with major wins, 147 intranet wins by 1998
- Establish Indirect Sales Channel from scratch for France/Italy/Spain @ Middle east/N.Africa countries
- Drove development of key market channels and alliances as leader of 8-person team.
- Led development of partner channel, distribution, pricing, and promotion strategy; forged alliances with OEM companies Bull, Siemens, and Alcatel.
- Negotiated lucrative contracts with high-revenue clients including industries (Renault/Peugeot), Telcos (Orange,SFR/Videndi,Bouygues Telecom), Finance (SG, AXA), Public (La Poste, Foreign Affairs ministery, Finance ministery, Agriculture and Social ministeries) through key partners including Cap Gemini, Steria and Atos.
à janvier 1996
- France Large Accounts Sales Representative at Sunsoft, selling operating system (Solaris/Interactive Unix), networks solutions (TCP-IP, Emulations, network management) and OEM (Checkpoint firewall)
ESSEC - ESSEC Business School
à juin 2012
à décembre 1993
Telecom and IP networks
Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne
à juin 1992
Mathematics and Applied Statistics
à juin 1989
Energy, PowerPlants, Biomaterials, Cars
Pilote la stratégie, le développement commercial « France / International »
Expert des technologies de l’information : aligner les enjeux métiers, outils Cloud et réseaux B2B, processus de ventes, finance, Supplychain, RH
Manage des équipes multiculturelles autour de projets internationaux
Corporate and Business Strategy
New Business Development
International Sales and Marketing
Mergers & Acquisitions